- Designed to convert any digital integrated circuit in SOJ, TSOP, PLCC, and SOIC package to ZIP package
- Drop-in replacement for end-of-life ZIP ICs
- Eliminate the need to redesign costly motherboards
- Convenient platform for breadboard prototyping when only surface mount components are available
- Designed to accept SOICs in either narrow 0.150" or wide 0.300"
- Designed to accept SOJs in either 300 mil or 400 mil packages
- Multi-chip and double-sided configurations for special functions
- Accutek ZIPs include an on-board decoupling capacitor
- Electronic and Mechanical CAD system to design any custom configuration
- Conversion of surface mount component to a ZIP package
- Pin correction to replace an obsolete device with newer device
- Multiple IC combination to emulate a single device function
CONTACT US FOR UNIQUE SOLUTIONS REQUIRING PRODUCTS FOR:
- Linear/Analog IC's
- Unique configurations for analog functions
- Any kind of semiconductor memory (SRAM, DRAM, FIFO, EEPROM, EPROM)
- PGA, PAL, GAL, FPGA, ETLC, TLL, and CMOS Logic Devices
- Multi-chip modules in any combination
- Pin-signal correction to allow substitution for non-pin compatible IC's
The Accutek product description and part numbers are listed below. Click on the part number to download the corresponding Data Sheet.
If you don't have the Acrobat Reader Software needed to download the following PDF Files, click here to get the software here - free!